Financial Planning for Physicians
At strategic Wealth Management, we cater to the specialized needs of doctors and physicians. We understand that many doctors and physicians are extremely busy caring for others, their practice, and their patients. We make managing a portfolio a separate process with the goal of reducing the stress in your life. Not only that, but we have your best interest in mind. Using a tailored and personal approach, our primary goal is to help doctors successfully traverse through their many unique financial options. Financial planning for physicians incorporates your own goals and limitations, the economic environment, current tax laws, and realistic investment expectations. The services we provide are:
- Reviewing employment contracts to help physicians understand important issues
- Devising salary arrangements and terms of becoming an owner
- Analyzing provisions of disability insurance contracts and providing appropriate strategies
- Providing access to high-quality, cost-effective life insurance products
- Helping physicians save funds for educating their children
- Establishing techniques designed with the goal of
decreasing income and estate taxes.
Retirement Planning For Physicians
Retirement planning for physicians requires an entirely different strategy from what is used by many working people. Many people enter the workforce in their early twenties or before and start contributing to their 401(k), Roth IRA or other retirement savings vehicle. Their money may have over a decade longer to gain the benefits of compound interest than the average physician, who may begin their career in their thirties with med school debt and no retirement nest egg.
We assist physicians in finding the most suitable retirement vehicles for their individual situation.
Speak to An Advisor
Our investment advisors would be happy to answer any questions you have about your financial situation. Get answers to your most pressing questions.
Sign Up to Receive Our Newsletter